About this listing
About All Hands and Hearts
All Hands and Hearts effectively and efficiently addresses the immediate and long-term needs of communities impacted by natural disasters. We communicate directly with local leaders and community members and then deploy our unique model of engaging volunteers to enable direct impact, helping to build safer, more resilient schools, homes and infrastructure.
The role/expectations What does the work schedule look like? Please give as much detail as possibleDM12 is a volunteer service commitment to communities impacted by natural disasters. This initiative is built on 15 years of disaster relief experience, and designed to make it safer for volunteers to work with us during the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to many safety measures we have implemented, we support, train and cover the expenses of participants (read more here). Please check our website for more information; on our volunteer page, you can apply for current DM12 opportunities and sign up for email updates. APPLY HERE TO VOLUNTEER
What are the Benefits of Volunteering with you? What will you learn?We offer the following benefits, among others, to DM12 participants:
- Personalized support from our Volunteer Coordination Team to ensure participants are fully prepared and trained.
- Flights and local travel to the volunteer program, and return flight home after completing the service commitment.
- Accommodation while at the program and during any required layover or quarantine period.
- Three meals per day for the duration of the program
- Small stipends to help cover costs during mandatory breaks.
If you Charge Volunteers, please give us the complete break down of any cost involvedIt is completely free to volunteer with All Hands & Hearts. We will also provide your flights, housing, food, and more free of charge. APPLY TO VOLUNTEER HERE : https://bit.ly/volabroadDM12
- ID : 5871
- Type: Volunteer House Shared Room / Construction
- How many hours of work per day/week: Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm
- Type of weather : Hot
- Languages spoken: English
- Do You Charge Volunteers? : No
What does the organization offer?
- All Meals Provided
- Running Water
- Vegetarian Meals Provided
What Should Volunteer bring and what are they responsible for ?
- Bug spray
- Rain Coat
- Sun tan lotion
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: No
- The minimum stay is 84 nights
Hosted by All Hands and Hearts
- Profile Status
- Sort By: